At Sherwood Tinning before the copper and brass items are polished it under goes a vigorous cleaning process as detailed below :
- The item is deep cleaned to remove all dirt.
- Reshaped and dents removed as required.
- All necessary repairs are done in a traditional way
- Placed in a cleaning solution to remove all traces of grease.
- Polished to a mirror finish.
Copper Brass Polishing at it’s Best!
At Sherwood Copper brass polishing is carried out in an old-fashioned way, with cleaning, re-shaping with a hammer and anvil, extreme heat and by hand.